Two deep lakes, rugged mountains and rolling vineyards provide the most beautiful backdrop to the small city of Penticton, British Columbia. Combined with a wonderfully dry, fairly mild climate, this small city is where adventure meets paradise!
Best of Penticton is an independent website featuring all of the best things to do and see in and around Penticton, British Columbia. It is written by two locals who love living in the Peach City.
Our goal is to become the go-to travel reference for exploring Penticton and the southern Okanagan Valley.
We want to help make your visit to Penticton the best it can be, no matter if you stay for an afternoon, a weekend or a week!
- Everything on this website is written by us, based on our personal travel experiences.
- We also take our own photos
- We are not paid by any restaurants or accommodation providers to feature them
- For these reasons, we can share our honest opinions
- Sometimes, we are offered free experiences to potentially share on this website. We’ll make it clear if and when this happens.
About the team
Best of Penticton was founded by Robert and Gemma. We fell in love with Penticton after moving here in 2015.
Robert is originally from New Brunswick and Gemma is from the UK, though we’ve called British Columbia home for more than a decade.
Get in touch via email: info[at]bestofpenticton.com